Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Incredibly Shrinking Actors

Jonah Hill


Jonah Hill, star of the new movie "Moneyball," shocked onlookers when he showed up to the ESPY Awards this summer looking remarkably trim. The previously heavyset actor slimmed down in preparation for his role in the upcoming movie "21 Jump Street." When asked by Esquire whether he's worried that the weight loss might affect his career, he said: "It's funny because people are like, 'Oh, is he not funny anymore?' ... You just gotta live your life. I'm happy with myself."

Gerard Butler


Star of the recent "Machine Gun Preacher," has been seen looking tanned and sinewy. He lost his "300" brawn by engaging in a daily regime of surfing and yoga in order to play the lead in the upcoming surfing movie "Maverick."

Alec Baldwin


"30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin lost 20 lb. by just changing his diet. "I stopped eating refined sugars, desserts and sweets and things. I lost like 20 pounds in like three months from not eating that."

Jason Segel


Jason Segel, who stars in the upcoming movie "The Muppets," was shamed into losing weight when his assistant photographed him passed out on a hotel bed covered with Taco Bell wrappers. "She took a bunch of pictures to show me what I had become," he told David Letterman as he showed one of the incriminating shots to the audience.

Seth Rogen


Famously shed 30 lbs. to play a superhero in "The Green Hornet." Recently, though, he's been complaining that he's having a hard time staying slim. He told Us Magazine"I gave away all my fat clothes, thinking 'I won't need these anymore,' but I do!"

John Goodman


Over the past year, John Goodman, star of "The Big Lebowski" and the HBO series "Treme," shed more than 100 lbs. "It takes a lot of creative energy to sit on your ass and figure out what you're going to eat next," he told People. "I wanted to live life better." Goodman cut alcohol and sugar from his diet and hired Mackie Shilstone, Serena Williams's health coach, to help him get the weight off.

Russell Crowe


Gained 63 lb. for the 2008 movie "Body of Lies" but then had a tough time getting all that weight off. Recently he got himself on a grueling health regime that involved 105 days of training and a diet restricted to 2,400 calories a day. "If i stop exercising my body tries 2 return 2 its heaviest weight," he tweeted to a fan.


Source: Yahoo

Artikel Terkait

Thank you for taking your time to stop by and read my post :) Now I'd love to hear from you. Let me know, "What is in the post for you?" ;) Please add your comment and feel free to come back soon..again :)
EmoticonEmoticon