Monday, May 2, 2011

Contact Us

Tags

I thank you for taking time to contact me. And while I do my best to respond to any and all emails, please remember the following:

I run this site by myself. Meaning, I do everything from researching and writing content to advertising, promotion, responding to emails and everything else all by myslef. I do not have any staff.

So, please bare with me and and give me enough time to respond. I have a family and a life just like you. I am not always at my computer. Sometimes it may take my a few days or even longer to respond to emails. Please be patient.

Once again, I am grateful that you are taking time out of your busy day to contact me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. If for any reason you would like to get in touch with me, please use the form below to contact me. Thank you.


Contact;


Name *



Email *



Subject *



Message *




Image Verification

captcha

Please enter the text from the image:

[Refresh Image]
[What's This?]

Powered byEMF Forms Online
Report Abuse


Artikel Terkait